Thursday, January 31, 2013

January's GlossyBox has arrived!

I first read about Glossybox in France and I waited for a while before it finally arrived in Sweden.But now it is here and I'm totally addicted. The 5 products you get every month are usually original and since I have received those cute pink boxes I have tried many brands I didn't know about. This time I'm looking forward to trying Illamasqua Cream pigment since I've never tried such a product. It seems that you can use it either for the eyes, the lips or the cheeks, let's see!
So today, here is what I got:



1. Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream + 150kr värde check
2.Percy & Reed No-Fuss Fabulousness Dry Conditioner  
3.Illamasqua Cream Pigment
4.Elite Models Intensity Black Eye Pencil
5.Oliva By CCS Eco Makeup Remover Wipes
 Find!

No comments:

Post a Comment